Can't start Oracle Management Server

From: Linux Boy <CSLinuxBoy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/13

Hello all. I am getting the following error when I try to log into the Management Console.

" VTK-1000 Unable to connect management server....." I went into the
Control Panel and tried to start it. It does not give me any errors saying it can't be started but when you go back into Control Panel, it says its is not started. Also in the Oracle oms.log file it states the following error.

"VXA-2018 :

Unable to connect to OMS registry service ORA-12500: TNS:listener failed to start a dedicated server process  [main][22:52:20:555]
Error starting Oracle Management Server. ORA-12500: TNS:listener failed to start a dedicated server process"

If anyone could help I would greatly appriciate it.

Thanks,

Linux Boy Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT