Re: Oracle Designer for Oracle 8i on Unix

From: <rcarvalho1474_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/13

You didn't say what kind of problem you got. Explain what did you get. You mustn't install the NT software on the Unix Server. You have to get the proper version for your Unix OS (Oracle Designer for SunSolaris, for HPUX, for AIX, etc...). If your OS is Sun Solaris, you can download the D2K for Sun Solaris from the Oracle technet site. Good Luck !

In article <8i3jsc$pk8$1_at_newsfeed.smartt.com>,   "Sunny" <sunnyb_at_vendtek.bc.ca> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We are having a problem with oracle designer to run on oracle 8i in
 Unix
> environment. I was wondering if there is a different version for
 Oracle 8i.
> Do i need a different version for oracle 8i on unix, cause the one i
 got is
> for oracle 8 on NT. I really need help quick if someone can help me
 out with
> this would be appreciative. thanks
>
> Sunny

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT