Re: Uninstalling Oracle on Windows NT

From: <sigdock_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/13

Asad,

I know it's not the prettiest way and some people will disagree with this method but removing al the software in the ORACLE_HOME directory (c:\orant ??) and removing the ORACLE key in thet registry always did the trick for me. Some stuff will remain in the registry but that won't cause any problem.

h.t.h.

Bert Jan Meinders
Oracle DBA
ASR-ICT In article <8i0v3d$vc0$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   abutarif_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Hi,
> I installed Oracle 8.04 server on windows NT (using the Trial
 software)
> and I want to uninstall it. I can't find any information on that and
> couldn't find any uinstall file.
> Also, whenever I run the Oracal Installer the program crashes.
>
> Any help will be grately appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Asad
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT