Re: Who is DIANA?

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: 2000/06/13

Hi Jim,

For version 3 on System V release 2 the Oracle documentation was in two such binders, not one. IIRC, the first covered the database and development tools, and the second was dedicated to the HLI interface calls.

Regards,
Steve Adams

http://www.ixora.com.au/
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orinternals/