Pro*C

From: Seong <hkseong_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/13

Hi all,

I'm new in Pro*C and I tried compiling the demo program in $ORACLE_HOME/precomp/demo/proc. I am using cc compiler. I have some questions:

  1. Can I use gcc compiler? I have heard that I can only use regular compiler like cc or c++.
  2. I encounterd the error as below when I tried this: cc -O sample1.c -o sample1 Unsatisfied symbols: sqlglm (code) sqlcxt (code) I get the sample1 executable file but I cannot execute the program. What did I do wrong?

Thanks,
Kok Seong Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT