create database link not active

From: Steve . <syarbrou_at_nospam.enteract.com>
Date: 2000/06/12

I am setting up a replication of an Oracle 8i database to another one on Solaris. Went into the console and created a database link. When I click on test, it says the Database Link is not Active. What have I done wrong? Thanks.

STeve

Newsgroup replies preferred. Remove nospam when replying thru email. Received on Mon Jun 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT