Re: Reverse engineering of trigger

From: Erwin Dondorp <erwindon_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 2000/06/10

Erwin Dondorp wrote:
> Some packages that were originally supplied by Oracle
> are created using their bytecode. This is done using the undocumented
> command:
> CREATE PACKAGE <name> WRAPPED
> <bytecodes>
> /

[a followup on my own message:]

A command used to be available to translate "standard" code into "wrapped" code,
so companies could distribute the code without giving away the precious source code.
I now assume this is the "wrap" command, although I could not find how to use it.

Erwin

--
Erwin Dondorp
<http://www.dondorp.com/>