Re: Help needed on Oracle traces

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/06/09

I believe in a previous post you asked assistance with a sqlnet trace. The information below is valid to obtain a sqlnet trace, and of course a sqlnet trace is a sqlnet trace.
To enable sql tracing either change the init<sid>.ora parameter to true and bounce the database or locate the sid and the serial# of the session and use dbms_system.set_trace_in_session(sid,serial#, true). The trace file will end up in the directory pointed to by your user_dump_dest parameter.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

<rangneka_at_my-deja.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 8hr5rm$58i$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...