oracle and writing to network drive under NT

From: Vik <viklall_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/09

Has anyone done this, and can you offer some guidelines on the authentication required?

I am starting the Oracle service as the system account, and can write to a mapped network drive within the same domain, as administrator.

When I try to create a tablespace file on that drive, I get errors from Oracle.

Any ideas?

P.S: If you get it to work for me then my next question is how about if the destination box is on a different domain?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jun 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT