SSL, OAS, Linux

From: Carl Moran <carl.moran_at_sysview.co.uk>
Date: 2000/06/09

Hey all,

    Currently have OAS v4.081 running on Linux (RedHat v6.2). Got a test cert, followed instructions, installed it and it worked fine. Got real cert. Again followed instructions, installed it. Tried to start listener. Failed with the following reason "Unable to start HTTP component, server is exiting". Thought maybe I mixed up private keys (cause I generated a few test ones). So installed it on another server (NT v4.0 this time). Tried to start up listener. Worked fine. So therefore the keys are correct. Server runs perfect apart when I remove this live certificate or when I replace it with a test cert.

    Just wondering if anybody else has ever had this problem before, or has a rough idea on what the hell is going on. Thanks

Carl Moran
c_moran_at_hotmail.com Received on Fri Jun 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT