Data

From: JecoBa <blackrook_at_darkhorsefan.net>
Date: 2000/06/09

I have a rather strange question/request. I am currently advancing my knowledge of Oracle product by creating my own pl/sql scripts and through other projects. My problem is, I really don't have a lot of data that I can manipulate. I can only create so many "customer" and the like. What I am looking for is some dummy data that I can load into on Oracle database and continue my efforts.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or my request isn't clear. Please let me know.

Thank you!!