ODBC Problem

From: Cap'n Bri <capnbri_at_aimworld.com>
Date: 2000/06/08

I am having problems with my Oracle ODBC Driver on a windows 98 machine. When I attempt to add a DSN I get the following errors:

Error cannot load resource file sqresus.dll and
The setup routines for the Oracle ODBC driver could not be loaded due to system error code 1114
and
Could not load setup or translator library.

I am using Version 8.0.5.8.0 for Net 8 client 8.0.5.0.0

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Cap'n Bri Received on Thu Jun 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT