Re: Closing Cursors

From: Praetorian <morbius6_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/08

I was able to test the close of cursors with the help of a local Oracle DBA who was able to watch my ADO function from the server side.

The cursors created by the ADO object were closed when the Visual Basic function terminated. However, two additional cursors created internally by Oracle remained open until the entire VB app was terminated.

Praetorian

--
Wise men still seek Him.