loadjava error - badly formed class

From: Rick Bonnett <rbonnett_at_webtechpartners.com>
Date: 2000/06/08

Hoping for some help.

I have a Java class foo, containing method static void bar(), that I've written with the intention of loading it into my 8.1 database for access through a stored procedure. This is a technique I have used several times before with success.

In this case, the Java builds and runs just fine using the Sun SDK 1.1.x and 1.2 (my usual development/test cycle). When I try to use loadjava to get it into my server I get the following error:

Errors in foo:
ORA-29545: badly formed class: at offset 59 of bar void () not enough elements on stack

I've gone through the 8i docs (HAHAHA). The helpful advice for this error was to fix the badly formed class. I'd be glad to if only I had a clue why the server thinks it's bad. I'm quite puzzled how this code can be used successfully outside the server but appears badly formed to the server.

Any help, hints, etc will be greatly appreciated.

Rick Received on Thu Jun 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT