Describing bound variables for PL/SQL

From: <arivlin_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/07

Hi, all,
Here is a puzzle. I can use OCIDescribeAny to get parameters to bind variables for procedures and tables. For example I can use OCIDescribeAny and pass it table name and then get data types for columns.

Now, I have this:
begin
  declare :v_1 int, :v2 int;
  cursor :my_cur is select to_char ( sysdate, 'dd/mm/yyyy' ) from dual; end;

I want to use OCIDescribeAny to find out that 1st bound var is int, second is int, third is ref cursor returning varchar2(...).

Anyone had done that?
Alex

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jun 07 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT