Can Oracle Display Foreign Characters ?

From: <faro_at_connection.com>
Date: 2000/06/07

Hello…

        Is there a way to allow Oracle to display foreign characters from other languages ?? say Spanish, French etc ??….. if so, how is it done ???. I think that it is possible, but I forgot how.

Also, I have a procedure that runs in the default (English language), but I don’t know if changing the Database settings to view foreign characters will affect this program or not. Can anyone help with detailed answers please ??… thank you.

Charlotte Hurley
Faro_at_connection.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jun 07 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT