Re: You're all geeks...

From: Karl R. <kreitsch_at_zdnetonebox.com>
Date: 2000/06/06

Ok now there we lost connection to databases i can answer you ! I am not only talking about the Jew Einstein but I am believing and following the most important jew for me : Jesus Christ! Amen!

/Karl
In article <393D0D5C.1EEA06DB_at_deja.com>, ttrivedi <ttrivedi_at_deja.com> wrote:
>"Karl R." wrote:
>
>> Hy Matt i am from Germany and i would like to know what
 a 'geek'
>> is; I appreciate your short comment, Einstein said : make
>> it 'short' as possible but not shorter!
>>
>> God bless you anyway!
>> :)
>>
>> Karl Reitschuster
>> Senior Consultant CSC Ploenzke AG
>> Oracle Databases, Implementation, Performance-Tuning
>> <!Jesus is Lord!>
>> * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's
 Discussion Network *
>> The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in
 Usenet - Free!

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free! Received on Tue Jun 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT