ampersand in sql loader data file

From: Noah Couture <noah_at_coutureconsulting.com>
Date: 2000/06/06

Hello,

I'm attempting to load a very large (538 million rows) datafile into a table using sqlloader. I only get about 450 rows into it and then I encounter a row that contains the much reviled '&' character. I've seen that you can turn scanning off in sqlplus to avoid this hyperactive interpolation feature, but how is this done within the context of sqlldr?

thanks
noah Received on Tue Jun 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT