alter table statment in pl/sql.

From: ken <kckcabc_at_email.com>
Date: 2000/06/05

hi there,

I put in this statement in my pl/sql procedure: alter table modify column A null ", Oracle returns this error msg.:

(1):PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "ALTER" when expecting one of the
following:
(1): begin declare end exception exit for goto if loop mod null

can someone one there help?

Thanks in advance.
gojo. Received on Mon Jun 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT