Re: Problems Installing 8i on NT

From: Markus Schwabe <mschwabe_at_gscout.de>
Date: 2000/06/05

Perhaps because of your de-/installing your registry is now a mess. I had the same problem and I have done the following: Deinstall Oracle again and then delete the Key ORACLE in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE.
Also you have to delete the entries in the Registry for the Oracle-Services. And do not forget to delete the CLASS-/PATH-Entries of your System-Environment.
Then install Oracle again.

HTH
Markus

ProgKCP <progkcp_at_aol.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 20000604085905.25114.00000813_at_ng-me1.aol.com...