Re: MS SQL Server vs Oracle vs DB2 (&Sybase too)

From: Eric Miner <eminer_at_sybase.com>
Date: 2000/06/05

Thanks Blair,

We're going to have to agree to disagree. My contacts in Morgan flatly deny what the press release says, sorry just the facts. Besides, as an engineer do you honestly believe press releases?

BTW - could you send me a note with an address I can contact you at? I have a question.

Later, and thanks

Eric