Need help with snapshot refreshing.

From: The NiteFrog.- <nitefrog_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/06/04

Hello All,

I am completely stumped, I cannot get the database to refresh. The snapshot created but will not refresh! Here is the snytax I used:

create snapshot log on icdb.CHCS_DIVISION   tablespace USER_REFRESH
    storage(initial 10K next 10K pctincrease 0);

create snapshot LOCAL_CHCS_DIVISION
 pctfree 5
 tablespace USER_REFRESH
 storage (initial 100k next 100k pctincrease 0)   refresh fast
    start with SysDate
    next sysdate + 1/(60*24)
     as select * from icdb.CHCS_DIVISION;

commit;

I want to to refresh every minute but it just wont work. Any help it greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kev.-

email: kev_at_nospam.kconcept.com