Re: SQL%ROWCOUNT in an implicit cursor.

From: Bob Fazio <rfazio_at_home.com.nospam>
Date: 2000/06/04

First of all, you really don't have and implicit cursor. C is your explicit cursor. C%rowcount is what you would use. But this technique will most likely lead to the dreaded ORA-01555 error, so I really suggest that you don't do this. Committing every 20 records is extreme. Use the sqlplus copy command instead if you can.

--
Robert Fazio, Oracle DBA
rfazio_at_home.com