Oracle Lite & alias Net8

From: Pippo <nobody_at_nowhere.no>
Date: 2000/06/03

I installed Oracle Lite for Windows and I need to create an alias to a local database, using the Net8 tool.
As this software package can't create a net Listener, I use the BEQ-something protocol, which is for local database only. But it doesn't work, I don't know why.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance. Received on Sat Jun 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT