Re: NLS_DATE_FORMAT and SQL Loader

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_i84.net>
Date: 2000/06/02

Exporting with sqlldr? sqlldr is for loading not for exporting. News to me if you can do that with it. Generally, if your exporting data to a flat file, you can just use the utl_file parameter to set up a dump area, and then use pl/sql for the extract. Since your using code, use a to_char function with whatever format string you want.