Re: 65MB per Oracle Connection?

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: 2000/06/02

I don't know about NT, but on an NCR Unix system that I manage, each dedicated server process is reported by ps -ef as using the entire amount of memory dedicated to the Oracle SGA. Of course, they aren't really using that much memory, it's just the way that it "looks".

Check your sort_area_size parameter too. That affects the amount of memory used by the server processes.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are