Oracle 8.1, Perl 5.05, DBI on Solaris 2.6

From: Mark Heaton <MarkHeaton_at_email.msn.com>
Date: 2000/05/31

I have installed all the above and when we try to make a DBI call via Perl's DBI library an error occurs saying a Solaris patch is required for the Java Runtime Environment (1.1.10 and 1.1.8 both have the same result). From digging through Sun's website and elsewhere it is clear that Solaris 2.5.1 needs a patch applied to support native threads. However this is not needed for 2.6.
Has anyone come accross this and been able to resolve this. The error is most likely in the Perl DBI lib but Oracle does not help with its errors. Regards
Mark Received on Wed May 31 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT