Urg: v$session.serial# description

From: <lndlnd_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/31

  Is it right that pair (session#, sid)
identifies oracle session between all oracle sessions from Oracle instance start to shutdown?   I mean, Can I expect that the same values for (session#, sid) can be reused for another sessions when current session is cleaned from v$sessions?

Thanx,
Laimis

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed May 31 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT