ORA-03113 Error

From: <Use-Author-Address-Header_at_[127.1>
Date: 2000/05/31

Platform - Win NT 4.0 (SP 4), Oracle 8.0, Dev2K/Forms 5.0

Table Structure
Name - DITEM_DET
Fields
Item_Code varchar2(8) referncing ditem_mast item_name varchar2(30)
brand varchar2(15)
type varchar2(15)
it_size varchar2(15)
stock_qty number(6)

Based on this table I have created a data entry form, where at item_name field, there is a list of values. when I compile this code it gives ORA-03113 error. There are many other tables in this database, and many forms but they are running fine. Only this form is creating problem. I have tried to drop and then recreate the table. I have created new form also, but no avail.
Please help.

Deepak Received on Wed May 31 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT