Re: deletion a column

From: <asokol99_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/30

In pre-8i world here would be the steps to drop a column:

  1. drop all table's constraints
  3. create <table> command without that column you are dropping.
  5. create all constraints again. (you better have file with all constraints all create it beforehand while they still exist).

that will give you your table without that column.

Alex

In article <8h0c0b$1g8d$1_at_wrath.news.nacamar.de>,   "Holger Heidenbluth" <heidenbluth_at_nis-rheinsberg.de> wrote:
> You can drop / rename a column with KeepTool.
> Trial version from www.keeptool.com .
>
> Holger
> NIS Rheinsberg GmbH
> Rheinsberg - Germany
>
> Dimitry <dmitry_av_at_urbis.net.il> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
> 39338dbb_at_news.bezeqint.net...
> > Hi .
> >
> > I cant find how I can delete a column.
> > Someone can help me with this problem?
> >
> > Thank you.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue May 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT