creating users

From: <christopher.lewis_at_ac.com>
Date: 2000/05/30

Hi all, just a quick question concerning user creation... After creating a user and attempting to logon to SQLPlus as that user, I get the following message:

Error accessing PRODUCT_USER_PROFILE
Warning: Product user profile information not loaded! You may need to run PUPBLD.sql as SYSTEM

I ran this script and the table SQLPLUS_PRODUCT_PROFILE does exist (although with no data), but I keep getting this error message when logging on to SQLPlus... Any ideas? Thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue May 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT