Oracle 8.1.6 Server

From: Johnai <syner_at_pd.jaring.my>
Date: 2000/05/30

Hello,

I am going to install Oracle 8.1.6 to my newserver HP server on windows NT. Please give me peace of advise. The Server specification : Pentium III 550Mhz with 1GB RAM, 9GB Harddisk. This server will replace my exisitng server (Pentium III 400, 500MB RAM) with Oracle 8.0.5. Where the data will migrat to this new server then.

My question it is the best to recreate the Tablespace, Rollback segment in this new server? If I would like to create the db_block size at 16K, what is procedure for me to do that? Received on Tue May 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT