Re: ORA-1122 HELP!!!

From: L120bj <l120bj_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/05/30

>Trying to start database.
>Getting ORA-1122 - actual filesize 974788 is smaller than actual
>is smaller than correct size of 1001435.
> ORA-1110 datafile 'e:\orant\userdata.ora
>
>I've tried to recreate Control File but get
>same error. Any Ideas
>
>Thanks
>Steve

Hi Steve,
  Is this happening after a restore from a backup ? If so, if you could give me a brief description of what was done during the restore I may be able to help. However, just in case you haven't already done it I would recommend backing the database up immediately, even in it's current un-opennable state, just in case anything goes wrong when you try to open it. Regards,
  Rob (rob.fegan_at_coracle.com) Received on Tue May 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT