Re: TNS Error : can anyone help ?

From: <sjoshi_at_ingr.com>
Date: 2000/05/30

I got the same error when I try to create the database thru. the scripts that Oracle saves. Next time I let Oracle create the database instead of creating the scripts and it worked fine. I'm however still trying to figure out the error message.

Sunit

In article <khzY4.1066$XK.115553_at_dfiatx1-snr1.gtei.net>,   "Parvinder Singh Arora" <parora_at_questone.com> wrote:
> Hi all ,
>
> While i was installing 8.1.6 on my NT machine i got the following
 error
> (during the database creation process)
>
> ORA-12560 TNS:protocol adapter error
>
> I did look up the error message file too but i am not able to
 troubleshoot
> the error .. Any idea ??
>
> Thanks & Regards
> ~Parvinder
>
> P.S : Also reply to parora_at_questone.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue May 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT