Re: ORA-01034 error after install

From: S. Anthony Sequeira <Sequeira_at_lineone.net>
Date: 2000/05/30

This is interesting. Has Oracle changed the connect message for 8.1.

IIRC it was 'connected to an idle instance' for 7.x and just 'connected' (no idle or otherwise) for 8.0.

Regards

--
S. Anthony Sequeira

Totally committed to the fifty bucks

Opinions expressed herein are my own and do
not necessarily represent those of my employer