Re: unable to create data dictionary views

From: Job <Job_at_pestilence.net>
Date: 2000/05/30

Sybrand Bakker wrote:

> You are, AFAIK, the first to have problems with this.

Not so - there has been discussion here lately.

> There's nothing more to it than just run them,

If all works well. However it doesn't always.

If you are _really_ not getting any output from catalog.sql - I'd try dropping all the objects that it creates before trying to re-run the script. After re-running, try re-compiling all invalid objects again _without_ re-running the script again.

HTH.