Re: RMAN problem

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: 2000/05/30

I would go straight to Oracle support on this one. As you correctly note, the one error in the stack that is truly meaningful indicates you are running a dispatcher process.

Van

PS Please post what they say or email me. I spend a lot of time wrestling with RMAN and I'm always looking for more information.