Trigger for auto-sequencing

From: Tony Horse <tanaks_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/05/29

Hi,

If I have a table which has a field that is to be auto-sequenced, how do I code the table trigger in order to automatically insert this number? At the moment I am using column.nextval() in my main SQL statement, but I'm sure that there must be a way of doing it at table level.

Tony Received on Mon May 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT