ORA-12705

From: <farrellyr5408_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/29

I am getting this error on one machine, but I can't see any NLS parameter that I need to change. If trying to connect through sql plus that is the error. I had to setup a couple of client machines and for some reason this one machine is giving me this error. Any ideas on where I might want to check? I have already looked at the nls_date_format and nls_lang, and they are correct - same as the machines that are working. Win98 client - Oracle7.1.

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon May 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT