Re: MS SQL Server vs Oracle vs DB2 (&Sybase too)

From: Norris <jcheong_at_cooper.com.hk>
Date: 2000/05/28

In MSSQL, I can create a database maintainance plan in about 5 minutes using a wizard that includes database consistency check and daily backup schedule of about 50 databases. It really saves a lot of administrative effort and time and I can concentrate on development as a Web Developer.

--
http://www.cooper.com.hk