Re: help me configure oracle 8i

From: <yoav6171_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/28

ok, so first of all going to the easy config is a good way to do that...

but before that you should check whether the listener service is up and automatic...

if you can copy and paste of all the service with prefix ora, I can tell you which one should be up for the listener...

I am new to all of this new groups issue so I will prefer you will email me back to msyoav_at_mscc.huji.ac.il

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun May 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT