creating shared libaries for C external procedures on AIX

From: John Dunn <JLDunn_at_ukgateway.net>
Date: 2000/05/28

Can anyone please clarify how to create shared libraries for external procedures on AIX.

I have a C source which uses a 3rd party library file (.a). I need to compile this into a shared library for use by Oracle. I have tried using the suppled demo make file, but get unresolved externals. My knowledge of make files and C is limited.

T.I.A

John Received on Sun May 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT