Oracle objects on personal oracle

From: Mike Schuler <maxmike_at_dbsurfer.com>
Date: 2000/05/27

I tried to create an object with the sample:

CREATE TYPE stock_info_t AS OBJECT (
  stockno NUMBER,
  cost NUMBER,
  tax_code NUMBER
  ) ;

using ODBC, and got the message "feature not enabled:Objects". I thought all of SQL is enabled in PO8.
Can this be enabled, or do I have to wait for Enterprise 8i to reach me?

--

Mike Schuler
http://www.dbsurfer.com