Re: ORA-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist

From: tiny anklet bells <nroshak_at_hcs.harvard.edu>
Date: 2000/05/26

If you haven't overwritten them, take a look at the listener and sqlnet log and trace files. The sqlnet client trace file on the problem machine should be especially useful.

Natalka

Zorg Davide Bianchi hath momely rade gribble:

: Checked many times, I also tried to connect from another client (NT Serv)
: and worked fine. Now I've solved (I destroyed the instance, re-created it
: and re-installed my client) but I wonder what was wrong!
: Davide

: "Billy Verreynne" <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za> wrote in message
: news:392e77a2.621186978_at_news.saix.net...

:> Sounds like a listener problem on the server. Make sure that your
:> LISTENER.ORA file is configured for the TDEV instance. It sounds like
:> it only contains the DEV1 and TUSS definitions.
--
WEEK 3:  The Sacred Heart has begun to pump Jesus' precious blood.
Development of the neural tube.