Re: Order of where clause matters!

From: tiny anklet bells <nroshak_at_hcs.harvard.edu>
Date: 2000/05/26

Zorg Steve Haynes hath momely rade gribble:

: This is a new one on me. Two issues here, one
: is the order of the where clause, and one is
: the existence of the index (altering the plan).

: Is there a way I can predict this behaviour?

Do an 'explain plan', or use tkprof, which will tell you how this query is being parsed. that might give you the answer in itself. if not, post the explain plan output here.

Natalka

--
WEEK 3:  The Sacred Heart has begun to pump Jesus' precious blood.
Development of the neural tube.