Re: ORA error list

From: Alex Filonov <afilonov_at_pro-ns.net>
Date: 2000/05/26

In article <8giiq0$60m$1_at_newton.pacific.net.sg>,   "Richard Taylor" <richard_tay_at_manulife.com> wrote:
> hi,
> i'm looking for documentations too. just love those they provided in
 the
> older developer 1.x. but now, it's all gone ;-((
> i'm subscribed to both metalink and technet but could not find those
> manuals. so could you give us the specific/direct url to download
 these
> manuals.
> thanxz.

On OTN: http://technet.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_index.htm

You need to be subscribed and log in. Then you go to Oracle8i server and Data Warehousing, then to Oracle 8i Error messages. URL:

http://technet.oracle.com/doc/oracle8i_816/server.816/a76999/toc.htm

It won't open if you didn't log in.

Alex Filonov.

> Byron Lee <bglyahoo_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Steve, you might want to sign up for a free Oracle Technology
 Network
> > account at http://technet.oracle.com.
> > Oracle's documentation is available online including an error
 messages
 book.
> > If the documentation is installed on your system (I'm assuming
 Unix), you
> > can also try: "oerr ora 6552" at the Unix prompt.
> >
> > Byron Lee
> >
> > Steve . <syarbrou_at_nospam.enteract.com> wrote in message
> > > I have Oracle 8i and on occasion get ORA- error messages. Is
 there
> > > somewhere that list each error message and what is actually
 causing
> > > this? It would save a lot of troubleshooting time. I have
 several
> > > DBA and Troubleshooting books and they only seem to list a few.
 Right
> > > now I'm getting the following:
> > >
> > > ORA-06552
> > > ORA-06553
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > Steve
> > >
> > > Newsgroup replies preferred. Remove nospam when replying thru
 email.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri May 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT