Re: Help me select a good RAID array

From: Don Woodward <dbwoodw_at_abraxis.com>
Date: 2000/05/25

Look at EMC - www.emc.com .

We have had 1.3TB (2.6GB mirrored) for over a year with no interruption of service and only one disk failure - the EMC unit called their support center and dispatched a technician to the call for us! Pricey though $1.5 million for our unit.

Don Woodward
Westlaw Public Records Atlanta

Checkout my personal business for used Sun equipment at: www.sunsunsun.net

===