Re: AUTOEXTEND question

From: Tommy Cusan <saras008_2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/05/25

I think Oracle try to allocate or seek for the biggest extent in this case 10070 blocks in temp tablespace and it can't find it. Try to make the next extent bigger for temp tablespace so it will not allocate many extents that will reach the maxextents eventually.

Regards,
Tommy Cusan
Oracle DBA Support