AUTOEXTEND question

From: Syltrem <syltrem_at_videotron.ca>
Date: 2000/05/25

Hello!

Is there a way to know if a datafile AUTOEXTEND option is ON?

Also, is it possible that even though autoextend is on, I end up getting the message
ORA-1652: unable to extend temp segment by 10070 in tablespace TEMP

The fact that the tablespace has grown a lot (I don't yet know what the programmers do in there) makes me think that autoextend was on, but with this message I don't know anymore, and I can't check to make sure.

Thanks! Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT