about the unstable of oracle 8i + php4

From: bumb wang <bumb_at_dreamer.com.cn>
Date: 2000/05/25

we use the oracle 8i for linux to be our database server and apache 1.3.19 + php4 RC1 to be our web service. But sometimes the php4 is unstable to connnect to DB. We check the setting is correct by using sqlplus, it connect seens fine. And we remake the php and apache, the problem is dispear. After days, it happens again.
I don't know what happen. Is it because the oracle lisence is 30 days? Does some body know why? Please give me a hand. thanks. Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT